Why Coconut Wax?
Learn more about the many benefits of Coconut Wax!
Coconut has not only made a come back in the beauty and food industry, but now this widely used and highly versatile superfood has been making strides in the candle making industry. Here's why....
What is Coconut Wax?
Coconut wax is a colorless and odorless wax made from cold-pressed coconut meat or coconut oil blended with soy wax and other natural waxes to create candles that have exceptional burn quality and stellar scent throw. It's beautiful white and creamy texture is considered as a cleaner and non-toxic alternative to other popular waxes in the market.
Benefits of Burning Coconut Wax Candles
Before we dive in... When we decided to add candles to our collection, we researched every wax on the market. Coconut wax won us over before we even poured our first candle. We wanted a product that represented warmth, beautiful light, a cozy vibe and a pleasant scent. To our surprise, we received so much more with our coconut candles. The creamy texture of coconut wax creates an unforgettable burning experience.
- Coconut wax is sustainable, unlike paraffin wax. It's a renewable resource and high yield crop that uses no pesticides or fertilizer to grow. Coconut wax candles have an outstanding scent throw and are clean-burning, meaning they produce no harmful chemicals when lit.
- Coconut wax burns cleaner and longer than most other waxes. A longer burn time gives you a better investment on your candle purchase.
- Coconut wax has exceptional scent throw, and the creamy texture makes it a great companion when blending with non-toxic fragrance and essential oils.
- Coconut wax burns clean and even, and you can expect less wax build up around the sides of your jar!
- Coconut wax creates beautiful, creamy white candles. Resulting in candles that produce a nice soft glow and gorgeous ambiance. We decided not to mess with a good thing and made the ultimate decision to not include dye or extra additives in our candles!
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about the wax we work with everyday and love. Let us help you fall in love with candles again! Click here to view our products.
For questions or concerns, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.